Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Northwest Hoop Gathering

I just got back from an amazing 3-day hoop gathering in Bend, OR and wanted to share some pics. Note they are not technical at all, and I shot very little since I was participating so much :)
I couldn't put my hoop down, but I wanted to get a couple of shots here and there.
I also have to admit I took a lot of pictures of Shakti - she was probably the first hooper I watched and I've had a major hoop crush on her ever since then and watching her dance is beyond words.

Shakti Sunfire



Safire teaching

Shakti and Patrick/Merlin of PSI hoops watching



Patrick/Merlin with Shakti and Malcom in the background 

The incredible Malcom



Patrick/Merlin being a true magician and floating :)

Hoops all over the place!

Patrick/Merlin with Rayna


Tarapin Goddessa

Malcom, Julia, and Shakti



Such beautiful women

Had some fun processing this one :)

Me with our lovely host, Johanna

During a break


Lastly, a short video during the dance party which Patrick brought some of his amazing PSI hoops for us to jam with. Such a beautiful light party! And sorry for the crazy panning, I was obviously very excited!
(click on the little "YouTube" in the lower right corner to watch it bigger on there) 



No comments:

Post a Comment